What's new

Router Parameters Warning?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

TheLyppardMan

Very Senior Member
Just by chance, I noticed this evening that the RAM usage on my RT-AX88U had shot up to around 98% from its usual 60ish%, so I was wondering if there happened to be a script that could send an alert by e-mail if any problems or potential problems with the router were detected (e.g., very high RAM/CPU usage or abnormally high temperatures)?

Do you have any external drives attached to the router?
I have two flash drives, one for amtm scripts and one for general storage, including traffic data. I think this may have something to do with the fact that yesterday I changed the storage location of my two security cameras to the general storage flash drive from it's original location, which was my Synology DiskStation. The reason I did that was a problem had developed inasmuch as something odd was happening (tmp files of current video clips were not being saved as playable video files but were simply disappearing when the recording stream stopped). I think I'll have to create a new share on the NAS and try to get that working again.

I've moved the storage location to a new share on the NAS, which seems to be working OK now and the router has returned to normal...

Attachments

• Screenshot - 17_07_2021 , 21_50_38.png
    Screenshot - 17_07_2021 , 21_50_38.png
    10.4 KB · Views: 98
Thanks for the suggestion Tech9.