What's new

Router Queries

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

abuli

New Around Here
Hello. Hope I am on the right place. If not can you help go find it :)?
So my set up is a asus RT-N66U (asuswrt-merlin) as dhcp server, asus RT-AC68U in ap mode and pihole as dns server.

My question is why does my rt-n66u ask for "3gppnetwork.org ". I am pretty sure it is my pixel 4a asking for it but why is it the router asking for it and not the phone?
After what i can gather of information about "i3gppnetwork.org" is used for wifi calling which I have disabled on my phone.

How are you directing queries to the PiHole? Is it possible that your clients are using the router's DNS and you are forwarding them to the PiHole? Are you using DNSFilter on the N66U?

Is your RT-AC68U a T Mobile branded device?

Last edited:
No
How are you directing queries to the PiHole? Is it possible that your clients are using the router's DNS and you are forwarding them to the PiHole? Are you using DNSFilter on the N66U?

Is your RT-AC68U a T Mobile branded device?
No t mobile. No dnsfilter as i am aware of. Routers dns ar set to pihole ip. And it is the only adress router is asking for and only when my phone is on wifi :)

Last edited:

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!