1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice

Welcome To SNBForums

SNBForums is a community for anyone who wants to learn about or discuss the latest in wireless routers, network storage and the ins and outs of building and maintaining a small network.

If you'd like to post a question, simply register and have at it!

While you're at it, please check out SmallNetBuilder for product reviews and our famous Router Charts, Ranker and plenty more!

Router shows massive uppload

Discussion in 'Asuswrt-Merlin' started by Frejoh4666, May 26, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Frejoh4666

Frejoh4666 Occasional Visitor

So I'm on a RT-AC66U_B1, but when I go to traffic analyzer I can see that I upload more then I download which should not be the case. https://i.imgur.com/9MGynMT.jpg

I'm not sure why it show that much in upload but it is wrong. Anyone know why it shows this?

It is a fresh install, only have amtm, skynet, diversion installed. with a 4GB USB stick for 2GB swap.

2. ArC

ArC Occasional Visitor

I see the same behavior in the AC5300 with 384.17. When I see the "Real time" traffic on the Internet Connection look fine, but If select "Last 24 Hours" the informatiĆ³n show more uploap. It is as if the informationhad been inverted.
    Only occurs in Internet Connection - Last 24 Hours, looks like a bug

3. Frejoh4666

Haven't had it on for a month so can't check. But "Traffic Analyzer - Statistic" is normal the same with real time.

So would it be an ASUS bug or Merlin bug?

4. Frejoh4666

It seems like it occurs on Traffic Monitor (minus real time) but not on Statistic. Anyone know if there is a fix or which version thus bug was introduced?