1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice

Welcome To SNBForums

SNBForums is a community for anyone who wants to learn about or discuss the latest in wireless routers, network storage and the ins and outs of building and maintaining a small network.

If you'd like to post a question, simply register and have at it!

While you're at it, please check out SmallNetBuilder for product reviews and our famous Router Charts, Ranker and plenty more!

Routing between 2 VPN servers

Discussion in 'Asuswrt-Merlin' started by Andrii, Jan 17, 2019.

1. Andrii

Andrii New Around Here

Hellow.

I have RT-AC3200 and 2 OpenVPN servers on it.

Firmware by Merlin 384.6_0 (the last for my router at this time)

1-st VPN server have ip range 10.0.8.0/24
    2-nd VPN server have ip range 10.0.16.0/24

Clients, connected to 1-st VPN server have full acces to each other and to RT-AC3200. And clients, connected to 2-nd VPN server have full acces to each other and to RT-AC3200.

The problem is: clients from 1-st VPN server haven't acces to clients of 2-nd VPN server. And 2-nd VPN server haven't acces to clients of 1-st VPN server.

I can't figure out how to fix it, can anybody help me? May be show the same post or article?

Thanks for any help.

2. Andrii

Andrii New Around Here

Sorry, forgot to wrote:

I've add routes to LANs of client between each other.
    For example, if client of 1-st VPN server using traceroute command to client of 2-nd VPN server, the packet go to the VPN server 1 and didn't go to 2-nd VPN server.
    So, I think the problem in main router with 2 OpenVpn servers on it.

3. Andrii

Andrii New Around Here

Hi,
    can anybody help me with 2 VPN servers on the one roter? :(
    I think the problem in firewall, routing, interfase forwarding on the main router... But all my ideas haven't result. (