What's new

RT-AC 1900P at Best buy

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

hacked_up

Occasional Visitor
For the people that's been waiting on the 1900P 1.4 dual core it's at BB for 199.99
1fbf5b02c9b8a15a68c0dec8680fd4f5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

I have read that these new models have a locked down CFE and will not accept third party firmware.

You can successfully upload firmware like DD-WRT but after the upload the router goes back into recovery mode.

I have read that these new models have a locked down CFE and will not accept third party firmware.

You can successfully upload firmware like DD-WRT but after the upload the router goes back into recovery mode.
Damn that sucks I'm glade I got the 3100

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

First time I seen a hardware V1. Where does it say it has a 1.4 GHz processor? What processor does the C1 have?

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Does anyone have a pic of the box? I still don't see anyone talking about Hardware version V1.

At least we know it says 1.4Ghz processor for the RT-AC1900P here...

https://www.asus.com/Networking/RT-AC1900P/

The V1 revision could be the new BB premium version of the router. We need to find out if this new P version is also an exclusive product for BB.

Thank you very much. I went to my local best buy and they had the RT-AC1900 without the P at the end hardware version C1. The V1 I got off a pic some one posted in the forum. Talk about Asus confusing it's consumers. I think there should be some kind of trade up program. I have the 68P and would like the one with the 1.4GHz processor now.

Thank you very much. I went to my local best buy and they had the RT-AC1900 without the P at the end hardware version C1. The V1 I got off a pic some one posted in the forum. Talk about Asus confusing it's consumers. I think there should be some kind of trade up program. I have the 68P and would like the one with the 1.4GHz processor now.

Too bad everything didn't work like that. Buy a VW and 'trade up' to the Porsche. ;)

All these Asus 68 and 1900 hardware revisions are making my head spin. :confused:

I take it the P stands for performance. I may have to pick one up when the price drops. Thanks for the pics.

Local bestbuy here doesn't have them in stock yet (Santee, CA), they still have some RT-AC68's on hand...

(no eero's there either, and they have both the Asus and TP-Link OnHubs on hand, their inventory is really weird)

I take it the P stands for performance. I may have to pick one up when the price drops. Thanks for the pics.

1.4Ghz processor! I want one too.
I'm willing to wait for the price drop.
:)

I'm also hoping we see an Asus BCM quad core product out this fall.