What's new

RT-AC3100 - CPU 1 at 100%

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Nodiaque

Occasional Visitor
Hello,

I'm having a weird issue since firmware 384. After some days, the CPU #1 stay at 100% all the time. If I try to reboot the router, it will freeze (the sequence seems to start, my network connection is lost but it never come back, I have to unplug the router power). I'm also using the FreshJR QOS script for 384. Does anyone saw this? Right now, I schedule a reboot everyday and it seems to mitigate the issue.

Thank you

Hello,

I'm having a weird issue since firmware 384. After some days, the CPU #1 stay at 100% all the time. If I try to reboot the router, it will freeze (the sequence seems to start, my network connection is lost but it never come back, I have to unplug the router power). I'm also using the FreshJR QOS script for 384. Does anyone saw this? Right now, I schedule a reboot everyday and it seems to mitigate the issue.

Thank you

Backup your setting. Reset router to default then reload your settings. Seemed to fix it on my router. Hope it works.

try
power off the router for 30 sec - 5 min
hold wps button while powering on, wait till the led to start blink then release to clear the nvram
it works for me

Last edited: