What's new

RT AC3200 Flow acceleration

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

alescx

New Around Here
Hi everyone,

I am trying to enable FA for a while with my RT-AC3200, but it just won't show up enabled. I was on Merlin's firmware (380.68_4) when I realized it is not enabled. I've tried first to reset the device and cleared the nvram, rebooted - didn't work. I installed ASUS firmware, following the same steps with AI Protection, ip monitoring, QoS and STP disabled - still no FA (only CTF). Port forwarding and DMZ are also disabled. I am currently planning to upgrade my internet to a gigabit connection (currently only 500/500). Router is bridged with my ISP's modem (no PPPoE - just Automatic IP).

Are any of this routers limited in regards to their capabilities, depending on the area where they operate? (Norway in my case)

Any thoughts?

alescx, does any of this ring any bells from 2015?, https://www.snbforums.com/threads/rt-ac3200-aiprotection-and-flow-acceleration.26023/

Wish our lowly ISP would offer gigabit; lucky Norway:)!

I checked all the post regarding this, but no matter what settings I have on my router it still does not enable FA. I have AI Protection off. Don't know what else might do the trick. Might be a buggy unit or is FA not compatible?
Though in the post above the same model seems to have FA...

alescx, I'm out of my depth on this one, perhaps others will chime in. If we had 500/500, I could start my own ISP:)! Good luck sir.