What's new

RT-AC5300 High CPU Usage and Ram Usage - needed reboot

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Svenskmat

Regular Contributor
Hello

I am running current version of Melin along with Diversion, SdMerlin, Connmon , Nsrum, UIDivStats, YAZFi.

I noticed that my speed was running slow. Rebooted the modem and did not fix the speed.

I rebooted the router without checking all that I should have.. but I did catch this.

upload_2020-5-25_21-42-14.png

After a reboot everything was back to normal

upload_2020-5-25_21-46-30.png

Anyone seeing something similar? If it happens again I might try the scheduled reboot.

Hello

I am running current version of Melin along with Diversion, SdMerlin, Connmon , Nsrum, UIDivStats, YAZFi.

I noticed that my speed was running slow. Rebooted the modem and did not fix the speed.

I rebooted the router without checking all that I should have.. but I did catch this.

View attachment 23715

After a reboot everything was back to normal

View attachment 23716

Anyone seeing something similar? If it happens again I might try the scheduled reboot.

You probably have AIProtection ON- turn it off and RAM stays constant around 65% usage.

You probably have AIProtection ON- turn it off and RAM stays constant around 65% usage.
First time post and I apologize for the ignorance but, using AIPProtection, shouldn't that be an option to use for the extra security? I currently use SkyNet but, is that redundant to use both? btw, I have trolled this forum for quite a long time now and have never posted anything but, since I am now, I would like to state how appreciative and grateful I am for all of the information posted from everyone. Also, Asuswrt-Merlin been using it for years now and it never fails to amaze me how much better and robust it is in comparison to stock firmware. Greatly Appreciated!

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!