What's new

RT-AC68R

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

PainKiller89

Occasional Visitor
This is so strange. I have a ac68r and I had flashed fork firmware. Then I have decided to go back to stock. For some reason no matter what firmware I flash it does not overwrite it Still shows fork firmware. Factory reset didn't do anything either. Any suggestions?

From which firmware are you trying to flash from? If it's John's fork, you first need to flash either my 378.56 release, or Asus's last 376_xxxx release, as a bootloader upgrade is required for the latest 378 firmwares from Asus.

From which firmware are you trying to flash from? If it's John's fork, you first need to flash either my 378.56 release, or Asus's last 376_xxxx release, as a bootloader upgrade is required for the latest 378 firmwares from Asus.

I am on fork's latest release. I was trying to flash from fork to the latest Asus firmware 3.0.0.4.378.9135, but after flashing it still goes back to fork firmware. Tried even factory reset it still didn't help.

I am on fork's latest release. I was trying to flash from fork to the latest Asus firmware 3.0.0.4.378.9135, but after flashing it still goes back to fork firmware. Tried even factory reset it still didn't help.

That's the reason then. Try doing it in steps like I suggested in my post. The fork doesn't upgrade the bootloader, so you cannot directly flash a 378_xxxx build from Asus.

My 68R came with boot loader ver 1.0.2.0 and I had the same issue even trying 378.55 did not work I had to load 378.53 then after that I was able to load 55 and higher along with Asus stock. Strange indeed as stated my boot loader was already at 1.0.2.0 from the beginning.

My ac68 is not Working in Repeater Modus. Clients gets no IP Adresse From ac68

With fixed IP the Notebook works. Who others the same Problem.