1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice

Welcome To SNBForums

SNBForums is a community for anyone who wants to learn about or discuss the latest in wireless routers, network storage and the ins and outs of building and maintaining a small network.

If you'd like to post a question, simply register and have at it!

While you're at it, please check out SmallNetBuilder for product reviews and our famous Router Charts, Ranker and plenty more!

RT-AC68U Adaptive QoS: prioritising Citrix Receiver

Discussion in 'ASUS AC Routers & Adapters' started by stardav, Nov 9, 2018.

1. stardav

stardav New Around Here

I am the proud and happy owner of a new RT-AC68U, and of all the things going through it, I want to prioritize Citrix Receiver above anything else. I can't make sense of how I can achieve that from the QoS configuration screens. Does anyone know whether this is possible / how to do it?

Many thanks!

2. Please support SNBForums! Just click on this link before you buy something from Amazon and we'll get a small commission on anything you buy. Thanks!
  3. indark

indark Regular Contributor

drag the priority over to the device and apply
    Untitled.png

ApexRon likes this.
Please support SNBForums! Just click on this link before you buy something from Amazon and we'll get a small commission on anything you buy. Thanks!