What's new

RT-AC68U AiProtection not working

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

serg

New Around Here
good afternoon, I noticed that AiProtection has not been working for a long time, the firmware is the latest, what could be the problem?

Latest firmware means nothing. Be specific.
No hits in AiProtection does not mean it is not working. I get maybe 2 hits a year if that.

Latest firmware means nothing. Be specific.
No hits in AiProtection does not mean it is not working. I get maybe 2 hits a year if that.
there used to be a lot during the day, but now it’s generally quiet

there used to be a lot during the day, but now it’s generally quiet

There is a known bug in AI Protec that it dose not log events yet it still blocks. Try going to one of the test sites. You can find them via google

There is a known bug in AI Protec that it dose not log events yet it still blocks. Try going to one of the test sites. You can find them via google
I tried nothing happens, it seems to me that the matter is in the firmware and it needs to be fixed, I asked my friends and the same thing, it does not work on this model (((

I tried nothing happens, it seems to me that the matter is in the firmware and it needs to be fixed, I asked my friends and the same thing, it does not work on this model (((
Both reporting and blocking for me