What's new

RT-AC68U American in Australia

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Kingleviathan

Occasional Visitor
I purchased the RT-AC68U about 3 years ago. I want to built a mesh. The RT-AC68U version i purchased i actually an American model that works in Australia.

My question is, if I buy another Asus Router that to use for the mesh (RT-AC68U, RT-AC66U B1) that an Australian model. Is there any chance at all I might have compatibility issues?

I purchased the RT-AC68U about 3 years ago. I want to built a mesh. The RT-AC68U version i purchased i actually an American model that works in Australia.

My question is, if I buy another Asus Router that to use for the mesh (RT-AC68U, RT-AC66U B1) that an Australian model. Is there any chance at all I might have compatibility issues?
very, very unlikely to have any issues.

I have an Apple Airport (US model), Asus AX58U (AU model) and Asus AC68U (UK model) all working together.

The only thing I can think of are the wi-fi channels that might be available in different countries. I have all my routers set to manual channels and have managed to find a good selection of different channels available for each router

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!