What's new

RT-AC68U ASUS-Merlin 380.68_2 QoS with BT issue

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Noodle04

Occasional Visitor
Hi Forum,

I'm using ASUS-Merlin on a RT-AC68U router (T-mobile one I believe). It was working great.

Recently (probably 380.63, not sure) router keep crashing in few seconds to minutes when I use BT to download. This only happened when QoS is enabled. I tried different QoS settings, but none of them help.

BT was on another machine, not running on router. Once I disable QoS on router, everything work fine.

Anybody have any idea how can I debug this?

Thanks

Noodle

Hi Forum,

I'm using ASUS-Merlin on a RT-AC68U router (T-mobile one I believe). It was working great.

Recently (probably 380.63, not sure) router keep crashing in few seconds to minutes when I use BT to download. This only happened when QoS is enabled. I tried different QoS settings, but none of them help.

BT was on another machine, not running on router. Once I disable QoS on router, everything work fine.

Anybody have any idea how can I debug this?

Thanks

Noodle
did you factory reset after the firmware update and manually re input you settings

can you post the system log when the issue happens

what port does your torrent client use

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!