What's new

RT-AC68U: Download Master - No permanent installation possible

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

BlackMage

Occasional Visitor
firmware version: 380.65_beta1 (i am not sure from which version this error occurs)

in the menu 'USB application' i can´t install the 'Download Master' permanent, after every reboot is the 'Download Master' entry disappeared

when i have the 'Download Master' installed, the entry and the information is shown (until the next reboot, then the "Download Master" installation will be forgotten, but I can call it anyway)

After every reboot I can reinstall the 'Download Manager'!

i have in the Administration under 'System' -> 'Persistent JFFS2 partition' the entry 'Format JFFS partition at next boot' set to the point 'No' and the entry 'Enable JFFS custom scripts and configs' set to the point 'Yes'.

Last edited:
I seem to be having this same issue with Merlin 380.67 ... after every reboot when I go to USB Application, Download Manager says "Install" ... have the same JFFS settings mentioned above ... any help would be greatly appreciated!