RT-AC68U Merlin 386.7_2 Poor WIFI 2,4 and 5 speeds when CTF+FA enabled

Woytaz

New Around Here
Hi,
I have very poor speeds on WIFI 2.4 and 5GHz when CTF+FA is enabled,(ISP 600Mbit/s fiber) speeds on WIFI max 15Mbits/s avarage 2-15Mb,when i have only CTF enabled Wifi speeds are normal-very good, but when I whant to use hardware acceleration FA(WAN-LAN) then LAN wierd speeds are very good but WIfi 2.4 and 5GHz are very very low :/
 

L&LD

Part of the Furniture
What is your wireless environment like? Do you live in an apartment complex?

What other features/options do you use on the router? Is this the only router/node in the home?

What client devices and methods are you using to test these reported speeds?

Was it working properly on a previous firmware version?

Have you been toggling options on/off in the GUI? Turning off some options after turning them on isn't the same as not touching them at all.

Are you using amtm with scripts? Which ones (if yes)?

When was the last time you did a full reset to factory defaults and then set up the router with a minimal and manual configuration, without using any saved backup config files (or JFFS saved backup files), and without using any USB key that was previously used for amtm and/or scripts (without first formatting it as NTFS on a PC first)?
 

Woytaz

New Around Here
What is your wireless environment like? Do you live in an apartment complex?

What other features/options do you use on the router? Is this the only router/node in the home?

What client devices and methods are you using to test these reported speeds?

Was it working properly on a previous firmware version?

Have you been toggling options on/off in the GUI? Turning off some options after turning them on isn't the same as not touching them at all.

Are you using amtm with scripts? Which ones (if yes)?

When was the last time you did a full reset to factory defaults and then set up the router with a minimal and manual configuration, without using any saved backup config files (or JFFS saved backup files), and without using any USB key that was previously used for amtm and/or scripts (without first formatting it as NTFS on a PC first)?
Wireless environment have nothing to do, because like I sad, "when i have only CTF enabled Wifi speeds are normal-very good" 300-400Mbit/s, only when I Disable AI protection=auto start Flow Acceleration CTF+FA Wifi speeds drop to 2-15Mbits/s. Clients are two android smartphones, testing on speedtest.net useing my ISP server. I dont use any scripts. Last factory defaults with clean setup I did 2 rev earlier, thats it, and I didnt use CTF+FA from 2 years ;) but know I whanted to test it, and suprise It works on wierd LAN very good, but there is something with Wifi speeds in this CTF+FA mode :/ Only CTF is also working good
 

Latest threads

Sign Up For SNBForums Daily Digest

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!
Top