What's new

RT-ac68u - testing ASUS support

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

KeepItSimpleStupid

New Around Here
So, far not too good.

I asked a question as to how to access/save power settings in repeater mode. Agent responded he referred it to supervisor. This is MUCH better than NETGEAR, On my own, you can set/read with the "wl pwr_percent" command, but it won't stick after reboots.

I referenced a particualr webpage, sent the support to the webmaster and asked what "firewire" was. FIRE WIRE as a single word. It actually was a typo for firmware. It got referred to support and interpreted as I want the firmware.

I expected the webmaster to go to the page and search for "firewire". I did not eexplitcitly say there is a TYPO.

So, it seems intellegence isnt quite there to be able to think on their own, but probably can repeat scripts. I think there needs to be a "gateway" of sorts to distribute the support requests. e.g. An "anybody" or a "more advanced" request.

The support system doesn't allow you to add information to te request. One add, might be "I found what I needed" or Added information.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!