What's new

RT-AC86U and traffic analyzer

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

tigreseis

Occasional Visitor
I’m at a loss. I have searched about as much as I can. I am running the latest stock firmware. I toggled “traffic analyzer” on, but it does nothing. Traffic Monitor works fine.

I searched and found that “NAT Accleration/HW Acceleration” was the problem, but I found neither of those in the stock firmware.

I do have the trend micro stuff enabled.

I’m at a loss. I have searched about as much as I can. I am running the latest stock firmware. I toggled “traffic analyzer” on, but it does nothing. Traffic Monitor works fine.

I searched and found that “NAT Accleration/HW Acceleration” was the problem, but I found neither of those in the stock firmware.

I do have the trend micro stuff enabled.
Traffic analyzer was properly fixed in 384_20648. Works as it is supposed to be. Its only the web history that stops recording after a couple of days and guessing this will get fixed in the next release.

Firmware RT-AC86U_384.8_2, after rebooting the router, the traffic analyzer stopped counting traffic. Turning off and turning on the traffic analyzer does not help. What's the problem? Statistics for the days before the reboot is preserved. Further emptiness. Traffic monitor considers the amount of traffic normal.

Firmware RT-AC86U_384.8_2, after rebooting the router, the traffic analyzer stopped counting traffic. Turning off and turning on the traffic analyzer does not help. What's the problem? Statistics for the days before the reboot is preserved. Further emptiness. Traffic monitor considers the amount of traffic normal.

The Trend Micro engine in the stock f/w 3.0.0.4.384_45149 is defective. This may be the issue there. Administration\Privacy\Withdraw will disable all Trend Micro features until a fix is released.

OE

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!