What's new

RT-AC86U conflict with Tab A 2019

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Fandroid

Regular Contributor
Hi,

Bought a Galaxy Tab A 2019 and I'm having problems installing apps on Play Store while connected to RT-AC86U. I can install or update some apps but some others don't start transferring or stop at 99%. When I connect the tablet to a hotspot those apps install or update just fine.

Any ideas? Thanks.

Hi,

Bought a Galaxy Tab A 2019 and I'm having problems installing apps on Play Store while connected to RT-AC86U. I can install or update some apps but some others don't start transferring or stop at 99%. When I connect the tablet to a hotspot those apps install or update just fine.

Any ideas? Thanks.

Not sure, but try disabling Airtime Fairness, then Universal Beamforming on the router for the WiFi band being used.

OE

Well, the problem disappeared by itself a few days later with my original configuration of the router... I've no explanation.

Thanks for the help.

Well, the problem disappeared by itself a few days later with my original configuration of the router... I've no explanation.

Thanks for the help.

Let's blame Android... it's a ridiculous OS.

OE

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!