What's new

RT-AC86U & Cyberduck, Interoperability failure (SFTP)

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Netbug

Regular Contributor
Hi Everyone,

Router: RT-AC86U
Firmware: 384.17

Anyone have any suggestions please.

For several weeks now and after doing many dirty upgrades i kept getting a "Interoperability failure" message when trying to connect to router via cyberduck. I did a complete router reset and manually configured everything like i normally do, unfortunately i still keep getting the "Interoperability failure" message from cyberduck when trying to connect via SFTP, i tried Filezilla as same problem.

I can connect fine via ssh via mac terminal just not via SFTP via Cyberduck, all my settings are the same as they were when it worked without issue,

Just wondering if anyone has had this issue or know what maybe causing it as i'm at a loss to be honest. I've tried so many different setting variations, anything i could think of really just to see if i could get it to work but without any luck.

Cheers.

SFTP is not included in Asuswrt

You must add it using Entware and then;
Code:
opkg install openssh-sftp-server

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You might have been using SCP before if you never installed SFTP

SFTP is not included in Asuswrt

You must add it using Entware and then;
Code:
opkg install openssh-sftp-server

omg thank you, i literally forgot to install it, i did so many dirty upgrades i forgot it's not included by default

Thank you!