What's new

RT-AC86U + Lyra

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

FliP

New Around Here
Hi,

I'd like to use my RT-AC86U as central router, with 2 or 3 Lyra's as satellite stations (mainly for aesthetic reasons). I assume this won't be possible until the Lyra gets upgraded firmware to be AiMesh compliant? I thought this was foreseen on the orginial AiMesh announcement, but I can't find that information back.

Anyone know whether it would work now (wiht the current firmware) or whether this is still foreseen?

Cheers,

FliP

Hi,

I'd like to use my RT-AC86U as central router, with 2 or 3 Lyra's as satellite stations (mainly for aesthetic reasons). I assume this won't be possible until the Lyra gets upgraded firmware to be AiMesh compliant? I thought this was foreseen on the orginial AiMesh announcement, but I can't find that information back.

Anyone know whether it would work now (wiht the current firmware) or whether this is still foreseen?

Cheers,

FliP

The list of AiMesh-supported product does not include Lyra.

Lyra firmware release notes do not include AiMesh support.

I would not expect it to work now.

OE

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!