What's new

RT-AC87U Firmware:384.5 and all after Legacy 380.70

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

ROGERIO M BATISTA

New Around Here
I updated my Asus Route RT-AC87U FW some weeks ago following the NG firmware available after the legacy 380.70. Since the upgrade and subsequent updates I noticed that the 5GHz interface does not show any of my wireless devices connected on this band. It always appear as part of the Wired one with the Ethernet icon!
Although the 5GHz wireless network works normally (WPA2-Personal security method), including the MAC filter for this band.. When I check the interface to see where my devices are connected, the 5GHz interface shows nothing... below you have the results of each interface from the [Network Map][Client List]:
Interfaces:
Wired (wired and 5GHz devices)
2.4GHz (2.4GHz devices)
5GHz (no data in table message)
Does anybody using the NG firmwares experienced this behavior in the RT-AC87U and other Asus routers? And, is this a known bug from NG FW?

Known issue for the AC87U and already mentioned already about 2 dozen times in the forums.