What's new

RT AC88U camera IP ddns help

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Lorie3001

New Around Here
Hello.

looking for help to operate two IP cameras with asus AC RT88U and the ddns of asus I can't view the cameras with my smartphone.

before it worked fine with noip..

hello yes yes and the most impressive that everything worked well and recently I can no longer access my cameras by internet

What NVR are you using for the camera's? A little info would help tremendously. I do this for a living so I am pretty savy with this. What changed in your system? Did your public IP addy change? Is your NVR set to a static addy? Are the ports that your NVR uses for video properly forwarded to your NVR's intern LAN address? What app are you using to connect? Can you share your settings?

Hi.
I dont have nvr .
I just have 3 camera ip .
Before everything work great woth ddns no ip.

my intetnet comes with a router freebox revolution fai. 192.168.1.1

I have after another asus router where I installed my cameras IP on freebox i opened ports 28085 28087 28086 and 24334 for the ip of my asus router is which is 192.168.1.30.

on my asus router the ip cameras also have the ports 28085 28087 28086 open with the ip: 192.168.2.242 xxxxx.243 xxxxxx.244 on my asus router my ddns is ok.

Indont understand why i can not see my camera ip with my smartphone with 4g.
My ddns is okay on www.noip.com

You have a double NAT setup, Internet-> freebox -> Asus.

Do an nslookup on your Asus DDNS name. I expect it will return 192.168.1.30 instead of your public IP address.

You need to register your public IP address with the Asus DDNS.