Dismiss Notice

Welcome To SNBForums

SNBForums is a community for anyone who wants to learn about or discuss the latest in wireless routers, network storage and the ins and outs of building and maintaining a small network.

If you'd like to post a question, simply register and have at it!

While you're at it, please check out SmallNetBuilder for product reviews and our famous Router Charts, Ranker and plenty more!

RT-AC88U new firmware version 384_20379 Krack fix

Discussion in 'ASUSWRT - Official' started by Gregory Phillips, Feb 13, 2018.

1. Gregory Phillips

Gregory Phillips Senior Member

Asus released a new firmware version today that isn't being shown in the router GUI just yet so I put a link to it for you.:D

Version 3.0.0.4.384.20379 2018/02/1345.7 MBytesASUS RT-AC88U Firmware version 3.0.0.4. 384.20379
    Security fixed
    - Fixed KRACK vulnerabilities
    - Fixed AiCloud 2.0 Reflected XSS Vulnerability. Thanks to Guy Arazi and Niv Levi contribution.
    Thanks to Guy Arazi for following vulnerabilities.
    - AiCloud 2.0 Stored XSS Share link manager.
    - AiCloud 2.0 Reflected XSS - "share a link"
    - Download Master HTTP service DoS vulnerability.
    - Download Master Reflected XSS Main login.
    Bug fixed
    - Fixed Let’s encrypt authentication issue.
    - Fixed IPSec connection problem when PSK/Account/Password over 32 characters.
    - Fixed typo in AiProtection alert mail.

http://dlcdnet.asus.com/pub/ASUS/wi...18.1890988348.1518484657-408564371.1515809355

SystemF, skypx and bigcid10 like this.
  2. netfer

netfer New Around Here

Everything is ok, but the DLNA server disconnect while watching a movie, I try 3 different devices and disconnect from all. Before I update the firmware, everything works perfect. :(

3. Manoel Mendes

Manoel Mendes New Around Here

Good afternoon everyone!
    On my RT-AC88U this is behaving well, but I noticed that in administration, system changes that are made in the timezone part are not being applied when some adjustment is made and then clicking apply changes are not being applied.

4. Kal-EL

Kal-EL Very Senior Member

I can also confirm this on the AC3100. I try to set the proper day light saving info Nov 1st sunday and it always stays at 2nd sunday that is not correct.

5. Gregory Phillips

Gregory Phillips Senior Member

I already had my DST set in the router when I flashed it so I cannot comment if mine does the same thing. You guys might provide some feedback to asus about it and see if they can reproduce the behavior.