1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice

Welcome To SNBForums

SNBForums is a community for anyone who wants to learn about or discuss the latest in wireless routers, network storage and the ins and outs of building and maintaining a small network.

If you'd like to post a question, simply register and have at it!

While you're at it, please check out SmallNetBuilder for product reviews and our famous Router Charts, Ranker and plenty more!

RT-AC88U will not stay on AT&T after it reboots

Discussion in 'ASUSWRT - Official' started by Kemper Martin, Nov 3, 2018.

1. Kemper Martin

Kemper Martin New Around Here

I am trying to setup the router to use the 313u modem. I have tried three different models with the same result.
    When I set the carrier to AT&T and input the settings on the USB WAN with load balance. When it reboots the settings reverts back to Telecom Italia and the APN settings for example change back as well. Anyone see this behavior?

Kemper

2. Please support SNBForums! Just click on this link before you buy something from Amazon and we'll get a small commission on anything you buy. Thanks!
Please support SNBForums! Just click on this link before you buy something from Amazon and we'll get a small commission on anything you buy. Thanks!