What's new

RT-AC88U

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Elmer

What's going on with the RT-AC88U? Asus has not updated the firmware since 9/23/2019. Are they getting ready to ditch this model? Even the AC1750-B1 just got a March update.

What's going on with the RT-AC88U? Asus has not updated the firmware since 9/23/2019. Are they getting ready to ditch this model? Even the AC1750-B1 just got a March update.
I know if they don't issue an update very soon now that merlins firmware has Aimesh enabled I may switch. Don't really need his bells and whistles but as a retired IT chap I'm sure if I load it I'll start playing with scripts etc just for fun. I run the 88u as main and a ac66u-b1 as a node

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

I was thinking the very same thing yesterday when I checked for an updated signature.