What's new

RT-AX56U a unique welcome language

• Thread starter Deleted member 82765
  • Start date
  • SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

D

Deleted member 82765

hello mi name is bogdan , I would like when I enter the page of my local router that it be the only language and also in the System Log section a button to deactivate activity log I want to delete all files of other languages, for example Chinese language I do not want it and other languages I would like to keep 3 languages English of all life Spanish and Romanian these I want in my language of my router it is necessary to modify the complete file of languages the others to eliminate them although it would not be bad to select the languages that you want to download for your router when you enter it would be the same if it were a new firmware, so a little occupied space would be released and it would load faster due to power outage and then it turns on faster as it only has 3 languages that I would like to keep, but of course I should contact the programmers and I don't know how to do it, someone help me Does anyone know that my firmware is RT-AX56U_386 beta 2 and as I said I want to eliminate all the translated files of the package that weighs 77mb maybe if it is delete the languages would be in 70mb or less is as if you formatted a new pc a single language but there I could leave English Spanish and Romanian delete the rest of all bases that included the system for a correct operation I hope that some programmer writes to me and once done said for my router upload it to www.mega.nz and send me the link or a free download site at full speed I hope you help me thanks guys

Attachments

• Sin título.jpg
    Sin título.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 72
Removing the extra languages will not make the router "load faster" or "turn on faster" as the firmware is stored in ROM. The currently selected language file is only read when you log into the GUI. The other language files are not read.

Removing the extra languages will not make the router "load faster" or "turn on faster" as the firmware is stored in ROM. The currently selected language file is only read when you log into the GUI. The other language files are not read.
ok but there is no way to remove translated files from the system GUI even if they are 5kb per language as there are 22 languages that I do not need, it would release 150kb from the system and not load or saturate the ram and the other problem of SYSTEM LOG there is no way to deactivate them since I am not interested in what my router does and writes everything down..

... it would release 150kb from the system and not load or saturate the ram
The language files are stored in ROM. They do not "saturate the ram".

You could create a custom script with Merlin's firmware that loaded a reduced language menu:
Code:
# egrep "LANG_EN|LANG_ES|LANG_RO" /www/Lang_Hdr.txt >/jffs/Lang_Hdr.txt
# mount -o bind /jffs/Lang_Hdr.txt /www/Lang_Hdr.txt
Untitled.png

and the other problem of SYSTEM LOG there is no way to deactivate them since I am not interested in what my router does and writes everything down..
If you're not interested in the system log don't look at it.

Last edited:

You could create a custom script with Merlin's firmware that loaded a reduced language menu:
Code:
View attachment 44130

ok, but I don't know anything about scripts, could you do it for me if it's not too much trouble I'll give you the direct link, download it, unzip it, edit it, etc. compress it and I'll load the firmware again, yes, if you do, be careful not to do it something that could disable my router and nobody wants that. https://sourceforge.net/projects/asuswrt-merlin/files/RT-AX56U/Release/ download RT-AX56U_386.7_2.zip

Code:
View attachment 44130

In other words how do I do it guide me example download that etc etc I have win 7 64bit and guide me in detail

No negative effect on RAM use. This is pointless.

There is a way to change the log level in stock Asuswrt, but not in GUI.
I don't know if you read the posts of others the problem I don't know anything about scripts... There is a way to change the log level in stock Asuswrt, but not in GUI. .. tell me how I do it step by step in win 7 the only system I have ..

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!