What's new

RT-AX58AU firmware 388.1 issue QoS

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Djurre Swets Pieters

New Around Here
Hi,

My environment exists of 3 x AX58AU, wired connected and Mesh activated.

After enabling Adaptive QoS and looking into the WebHistory tab after one day my Webb Access gets frozen.
After a power-cycle of the router all seems accessible again.
Anyone else had this issue?

I think you will find that this is not limited to 388.1 Many have reported a similar issue with multiple routers over various releases of both Stock and Rmerlinware . Its closed source. If its a concern, you need to open a ticket with Asus

Same problem here exactly, it's not just your router. It's happened on my AX58U even back on 384 code. Just decided to leave web history off.

Hi,

My environment exists of 3 x AX58AU, wired connected and Mesh activated.

After enabling Adaptive QoS and looking into the WebHistory tab after one day my Webb Access gets frozen.
After a power-cycle of the router all seems accessible again.
Anyone else had this issue?
I have Asus RT-AX88U and Adaptive QOS /Web History not working either. I have a total of five Ai Mesh nodes all Asus and on the average, I have forty connected clients. My firmware for router has been 3.0.0.4.388.23748-g50a1620 and I have been using that firmware for months. The web history part was working until my two nodes, RT-AX3000 and RT-AX58u did a firmware update and it stopped. I must believe it's in the nodes firmware that caused the problem because it was working fine. You might check your firmware. I had problem Asus's auto updates, just didn't work for RTAX58u so I had gone to asus and find the exact same firmware and downloaded it to my PC first and then upload to the node. I am going shut my router off and restart and see if that works.

I hope I give you some ideas to try