Release RT-AX58U Firmware. 384.10177 (11-26-2020)

• ATTENTION! As of November 1, 2020, you are not able to reply to threads 6 months after the thread is opened if there are more than 500 posts in the thread.
    Threads will not be locked, so posts may still be edited by their authors.
    Just start a new thread on the topic to post if you get an error message when trying to reply to a thread.

det721

Part of the Furniture
Version 3.0.0.4.384.10177 2020/11/26 68.15 MBytes
ASUS RT-AX58U Firmware version 3.0.0.4.384.10177
- Fix IPTV issues for specific regions.
- Update language support list for specific regions.
- Improve system stability.
- Minor GUI bug fixes.

L&LD

Part of the Furniture
384.xx?

Pass! :)

jaystizo

New Around Here
A strange thing happened with my Sonos system after installing this update. A few of my speakers wouldn't work. I tried everything from rebooting the router to resetting my speakers but nothing worked until I reverted back to the previous firmware.

det721

Part of the Furniture
On this firmware version, the signal level on WiFi 5G dropped dramatically.
Not the case here 5 GHz signal is the same as any other firmware nothing has changed. Did you do a factory reset after install ?

L&LD

Part of the Furniture
Download and flash it the same way you upgraded.

But before doing that, it may be worthwhile doing a full reset to factory defaults to really test the new firmware properly first. Do not use a saved backup file after resetting.

tib02

New Around Here
Im having issues with this same build. I didnt have issues with 5.0 performance before but now i have interruptions and drops. Today wifi has dropped as in all my devices lost connection twice today. I will try rolling back to see if some issues are resolved. This is on a AX-3000 from BestBuy.