What's new

Release RT-AX58U Firmware. 384.10177 (11-26-2020)

• Thread starter Deleted member 22229
  • Start date
  • SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

D

Deleted member 22229

Version 3.0.0.4.384.10177 2020/11/26 68.15 MBytes
ASUS RT-AX58U Firmware version 3.0.0.4.384.10177
- Fix IPTV issues for specific regions.
- Update language support list for specific regions.
- Improve system stability.
- Minor GUI bug fixes.

384.xx?

Pass! :)

A strange thing happened with my Sonos system after installing this update. A few of my speakers wouldn't work. I tried everything from rebooting the router to resetting my speakers but nothing worked until I reverted back to the previous firmware.

On this firmware version, the signal level on WiFi 5G dropped dramatically.

Not the case here 5 GHz signal is the same as any other firmware nothing has changed. Did you do a factory reset after install ?

Download and flash it the same way you upgraded.

But before doing that, it may be worthwhile doing a full reset to factory defaults to really test the new firmware properly first. Do not use a saved backup file after resetting.

Im having issues with this same build. I didnt have issues with 5.0 performance before but now i have interruptions and drops. Today wifi has dropped as in all my devices lost connection twice today. I will try rolling back to see if some issues are resolved. This is on a AX-3000 from BestBuy.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!