What's new

RT-AX58U

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

xabo

New Around Here
Hi.

I recently bought a AX58U router with Asuswrt installed - running 3.0.0.4.388_22525-gd35b8fe firmware now.

I tried to upgrade with the Asuswrt-Merlin package RT-AX58U_388.1_0 & RT-AX58U_388.2_beta1 but both fails to install - the router just reboot, sometimes it gives a error message.

I dont realy understand what im doing wrong, any suggestions?

Hi.

I recently bought a AX58U router with Asuswrt installed - running 3.0.0.4.388_22525-gd35b8fe firmware now.

I tried to upgrade with the Asuswrt-Merlin package RT-AX58U_388.1_0 & RT-AX58U_388.2_beta1 but both fails to install - the router just reboot, sometimes it gives a error message.

I dont realy understand what im doing wrong, any suggestions?
You have model V2: only V1 is RMerlin supported.

Oh, that explains it.

Is there any way to get it installed on V2? Or is there any other custom firmware?

Oh, that explains it.

Is there any way to get it installed on V2? Or is there any other custom firmware?
No, V1 is 3 core (software limited cores, ASUS truncated) and V2 is 4 core.

Okay, thanks tho!

Is there any way to install snmp on the default asuswrt fw?
??? not on stock: Look under the Administration Tab on the Left, then look at the tabs at the top.

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!