What's new

RT-AX82U crashing when using IPTV vlan

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Lupinix

New Around Here
So i've been using an old RT-N66U as replacement for the router my ISP provided (T-Mobile Netherlands, they provide a Huawei router). To get internet and IPTV to work i had to set up vlan tagging, 300 for internet and 640 for IPTV.
This has been working for many year. Today i got myself a new RT-AX82U to replace the N66U and after setting up everything all seemed well. UntilI tested the TV. I turned on the tv box (amino) and got signal for like 20 seconds, after which it dropped again. After checking i noticed that the router was rebooting, and kept rebooting like every minute.
Every time i could watch a program on tv for like 20 seconds, after which the router rebooted again.
As soon as i unplugged the IPTV box, the router was stable again, so it seems the IPTV is somehow making the AX82U crash.

I already did a factory reset on the AX82U and only set up vlans, same problem.
I copied over the settings from my old N66U, on which this has been working great,without result.
I am on the lastest firmware atm.
Here is a pastebin with a logfile from the router, which contains a few crashes.
https://pastebin.com/iN3e4mqA

Hoping someone here is able to help me...