What's new

RT-AX86U Asuswrt-Merlin 386.2_4 - can't find Stealth mode

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Louis Car

Occasional Visitor
As per title, just flashed firmware 386.2_4 on the router and have been looking for the place to turn the LEDs on or off.
According to one thing I found it should be in Tools > Other settings but there is nothing there that relates to Stealth mode.

Can anyone tell me where to find it ?

As per title, just flashed firmware 386.2_4 on the router and have been looking for the place to turn the LEDs on or off.
According to one thing I found it should be in Tools > Other settings but there is nothing there that relates to Stealth mode.

Can anyone tell me where to find it ?

Administration --> System --> Basic Config

Is there any functional reason to turn off the LEDs or is it just to hide the blinking lights, which I'm sure some find distracting.

Is there any functional reason to turn off the LEDs or is it just to hide the blinking lights, which I'm sure some find distracting.
Yes to me the lights are very bright, so it depends what environment you have the router and whether that matters or not.
My preference would be to dim them a bit but that's not possible so turning them off at night is an option

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!

Members online