What's new

RT-AX88U - Lost all web gui access for both mobile and PC

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

goldbondx

Occasional Visitor
Hello, I have read a number of threads with related concerns with Asus. I just switched back to a Asus after 4 years of hell with ORBI and not completely used to UI.

I was running all great when I decided to make a few changes:
Changed my web admin access to HTTPS from both HTTP and HTTPS. I also turned on HTTP logging for S&Giggles..

I can no longer access the router admin gui via either the mobile client or multiple connected PC's. All I see on the PC is "ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED". I would like to avoid doing a hard reset like some suggested on older models/threads.

Appreciate the help.

HI Colin, Apologies as I should have listed that. I tried the secured login from multiple PC's without success. I just restarted the unit (which I hadn't previously) and now secured seems to work on PC only. Can you confirm why the mobile app still does not connect? I am hoping this doesn't occur again on PC.

Uninstalled app and reinstalled. Selected secured login ONLY and I seem to be connected. Not exactly user friendly but back in business.

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!