What's new

RT-AX88U Parental Controls

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

KennyB

Occasional Visitor
I am having issues with the Parental Controls on my RT-AX88U running 386.4. The "Time Scheduling" seems to be working fine, but the "Web Filtering" is completely missing. I have rebooted and it still doesn't show up. I am hoping I don't have to do a full reset, as I don't want to lose the settings I have in place.

ParentalControls.png

Any advice would be great.

Thanks

I'm having some problem with AX56U since 386.5 alpha2.

Tried clearing a bunch of MULTIFILTER nvram settings and that didn't resolve.

Last edited:
Guess I will have to factory default since I managed to even break the time scheduling while attempting to fix this.

Guess I will have to factory default since I managed to even break the time scheduling while attempting to fix this.
kgorilla, Did the factory reset resolve it? I just upgraded to a ROG-GT-AX6000 and when I restored my backup config, it is blank on the new router as well.

Anyone have an idea on how I can resolve this by maybe editing the config?

I just upgraded to a ROG-GT-AX6000 and when I restored my backup config, it is blank on the new router as well.
You didn't restore a backup file from your old RT-AX88U onto your new GT-AX6000 did you? :eek:

Last edited:
factory reset did fix this problem for me... running the 386.5_2 version on AX56U, now battling with AC66U B1 trying to add AiMesh node.