1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice

Welcome To SNBForums

SNBForums is a community for anyone who wants to learn about or discuss the latest in wireless routers, network storage and the ins and outs of building and maintaining a small network.

If you'd like to post a question, simply register and have at it!

While you're at it, please check out SmallNetBuilder for product reviews and our famous Router Charts, Ranker and plenty more!

[RT-N12 D1] Question about separate parental controls.

Discussion in 'ASUS N Routers & Adapters' started by Earwigg, Jun 13, 2018 at 8:52 PM.

1. Earwigg

Earwigg New Around Here

Hello all,
    I've been attempting to work out the parental control time limits for this router. My desire is to have two separate networks (I understand it supports up to four.) One would be for the parents, and it would have all access all the time. One would be for the kids, and it would turn off at bedtime. I know I can add a control per device, but with the quantity of devices, and changing of some, I would much prefer to have a blanket network control.

I am using the most recent ASUS firmware as I didn't see any marlin firmware for this model.

Thank you for your time.

2. Please support SNBForums! Just click on this link before you buy something from Amazon and we'll get a small commission on anything you buy. Thanks!
Please support SNBForums! Just click on this link before you buy something from Amazon and we'll get a small commission on anything you buy. Thanks!