What's new

RT-N56U Firmware 3.0.0.4.260 time/clock issue

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

slyphnier

Occasional Visitor
hello everyone

i having little problem with router time/clock
i already set timezone and ntp server,
i also wait my dsl modem to fully connected to the internet before powering up the router

but everytime the router power up, it seems the clock always back on default (Jan 1 07:00:13)
and i need to go to administration -> system -> then click on "apply" to make the clock sync

is there a way to make the router automatic sync the clock every time it powered up?

thanks in advance

Last edited:
hello everyone

i having little problem with router time/clock
i already set timezone and ntp server,
i also wait my dsl modem to fully connected to the internet before powering up the router

but everytime the router power up, it seems the clock always back on default (Jan 1 07:00:13)
and i need to go to administration -> system -> then click on "apply" to make the clock sync

is there a way to make the router automatic sync the clock every time it powered up?

thanks in advance
It does automatically sync. I know both of mine do. Although I don't see another entry with the correct time until it syncs the next day. But the time is always correct at the top of the sys log page after it boots. The last entry in the log after both of mine boot is the time sync which still shows January 1. Which is why all the previous entries after boot show January 1st. The next time there is a log entry it will always show the correct time. Both of mine do the same thing.

Last edited:

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!