What's new

[RT-N66-U] GUI not showing properly on IE/Chrome

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Joerund

New Around Here
Hi, I have Windows 10 Pro 64 bit and i just recently had to reset my RT-N66. When i access the user interface on the 192,168.1.1 the normal portal for configuration of the wireless router, the display of the webtree and all is not showing properly. I tried to turn off the firewall and access this in incognito mode, but it does not help. Asking Asus for help you just get the finger back that this one is not supported anymore (i managed not to yell back at them more than one time - throwing them the sustainability card...) anyway...hope there are some tech savvy people that can put a small advice out here.

Thanks a bunch!

What firmware version are you using? The most recent was released on 2019/11/08, Version 3.0.0.4.382.51641.

What firmware version are you using? The most recent was released on 2019/11/08, Version 3.0.0.4.382.51641.
Hi ColinTaylor, the firmware i am not sure about, as i cannot see the version info. Is this possible to get by viewing the source code (view source) via right clicking? Is there also a cmd prompt way of configuring it? I will try with a different computer as well. I did not work with the ipad i tried with tho.

Ive tried with another browser and computer. The same lack of interface shows up. Is it possible to update the firmware without accessing the webinterface?

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!