What's new

RT-N66U Fw 3.0.0.3.151 : issue with the Traffic Monitor

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

T4xus

New Around Here
Fisrt, I apologize for my bad english.

I have a RT-N66U for few month which worked fine with fw 3.0.0.3.102... Yesterday I have updated the fw with the version 3.0.0.3.151 and I have found an issue with it.

The problem is with the Traffic Monitor : normally you can see data emission and reception both on LAN and WAN monitor. For example, if I download a file with my NAS or my computer (both wired the the router) I can see a data reception on the WAN monitor and a exactly same-shaped data emission on the Wired monitor. But, since I have done the update with fw 3.0.0.3.151 I can see the data reception on WAN monitor but not the data emission on the wired monitor (All worked fine with 3.0.0.3.102 fw).

Some pic to illustrate :

Have you found same issue with that fw?

Thank you.

Last edited:
I have re-flashed with the firmware 3.0.0.3.102 and the traffic monitor is working fine...

This is a real issue for the firmware 3.0.0.3.151, perhaps this is a scale problem (we can see very little lines on the "wired screen")...