1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice

Welcome To SNBForums

SNBForums is a community for anyone who wants to learn about or discuss the latest in wireless routers, network storage and the ins and outs of building and maintaining a small network.

If you'd like to post a question, simply register and have at it!

While you're at it, please check out SmallNetBuilder for product reviews and our famous Router Charts, Ranker and plenty more!

RT-N66U Parental Control Switches Off

Discussion in 'ASUS N Routers & Adapters' started by jv1578, May 14, 2018.

1. jv1578

jv1578 New Around Here

I have been using parental controls for quite a while. However, recently I seem to have an issue that the parental controls switch off randomly. I'll turn them on and be working fine and then sometimes after a few hours and sometimes after a few days I'll check and it is switched off. I have thought about someone toggling it in the household, but all behind password. Also, this morning it was on and just checked and switched off. No one here to be able to have switched it off. I'm running the latest firmware. Not sure if that is when this started, but I installed it about a couple months ago. Seems to have started before then but not certain. Is there some setting that I'm missing that automatically switches this off... I have searched forums and Asus site and can not find any help.

Thanks
    Joe

2. Please support SNBForums! Just click on this link before you buy something from Amazon and we'll get a small commission on anything you buy. Thanks!
Please support SNBForums! Just click on this link before you buy something from Amazon and we'll get a small commission on anything you buy. Thanks!