What's new

RT-N66U Web GUI Hangs-3.0.0.4.374.35_4

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Jegavelan

Occasional Visitor
Hi

When the USB inserted the Web GUI hangs i am not able to access the web page of the router by any means , please advice

Post more details about the disk you are trying to plug, such as its size, filesystem used, etc...

Hi

Its Corsair 32 GB Pen drive with NTFS after the update from _2 to _4 it stopped working

There has been zero change related to USB disk behaviour between _2 and _4. Chances are your filesystem is simply corrupted. Plug it to a PC and run a chkdsk on it to repair it. Then, make sure you eject it using Safely Remove, and plug it back on the router.

There has been zero change related to USB disk behaviour between _2 and _4. Chances are your filesystem is simply corrupted. Plug it to a PC and run a chkdsk on it to repair it. Then, make sure you eject it using Safely Remove, and plug it back on the router.

I did that too before starting the post itself, i have three pen driver irrespective of the pen driver i insert i am facing the same issue

Firmware is from 3.0.0.4.374.34_2 to 3.0.0.4.374.35_4

You will have to monitor the system log at /tmp/syslog.txt while plugging a disk to see what happens, as I have no idea why that could happen beside a filesystem-level problem with the plugged disk.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!