What's new

Run go program in background with arguments?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

sircurse

New Around Here
Hi there,

I have a program called (Phantom Proxy Minecraft). It has different builds, from windows to linux, arm5, arm6, arm7 and arm8.
I believe the arm8 is the one who could run on AC-86U, right?

What I want to do is to run this program in the router directly in background, and to run this program I need to set some arguments, for instance:
run phantom-arm8 -server my.website.com:19132

This program will allow my PS4 to connect on Minecraft servers hosted in public network. Right now I need to have this client running on my computer or phone to allow me to connect outside servers, but I want to have this running constantly so I dont need to power on my windows machine in order to play.

Any idea how to do it?

Thank you,
Curse.

Welcome to the forums @sircurse.

The router isn't running Linux. Arm'X' isn't an operating system. A quick search doesn't seem to allow this to run on a router either.

Are you talking about the RT-AC86U?

Do you have the source script (GitHub is useless to me)? Maybe someone can make it Asuswrt compatible.

Does not seem possible (still) to me. Hope someone can prove me wrong and give you what you want.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!