What's new

Scheduled reboot

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

issom beituni

Occasional Visitor
I got an AX11000 and a node set up with AIMesh

When it’s a scheduled reboot in the software does the main router just reboot or both?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To enable the built-in scheduler, SSH to the nodes and run these commands (adjust the days/time to your preference):

nvram set reboot_schedule_enable=1
nvram set reboot_schedule=10000000215
nvram commit
reboot

NOTE: The above sets this for sunday at 2:15am. The day of the week is set to 0 or 1 to enable them, beginning with Sunday. If you wanted Mondays at 2:15pm, the value would be 01000001415
I also find that after the first reboot of the node, that it will reset itself to the same day & time as the mesh router if it is set.

To enable the built-in scheduler, SSH to the nodes and run these commands (adjust the days/time to your preference):

nvram set reboot_schedule_enable=1
nvram set reboot_schedule=10000000215
nvram commit
reboot

NOTE: The above sets this for sunday at 2:15am. The day of the week is set to 0 or 1 to enable them, beginning with Sunday. If you wanted Mondays at 2:15pm, the value would be 01000001415
I also find that after the first reboot of the node, that it will reset itself to the same day & time as the mesh router if it is set.

can i do this reboot_schedule ONY on a specific node?
because if i setup this , i do an nvram commit, reboot => then i wait for the time, but it doesnt reboot at all ?

is it possible , because the scheduler on the main router is not enabled? and when the node is rebooted, it will be not enabled as well?
is there a command in ssh, to actually see the status of the reboot scheduler? if its enabled or not?

I've had my AX6600 / XT8 for only about 10 days. it has gone through only one weekly scheduled reboot. and they both did. the router and the node. No special setup.

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!