What's new

Script Recommendations

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

johnathonm

Regular Contributor
Hello,

I hope you are all well. I wanted to reach out to the forum to see if you all had any scripts and/or script recommendations you would be willing to share.

I am currently using the three big ones that I came across in the forum: the two from Lonelycoder (Ab-solution his terminal script) and Skynet. I am sure there have to be more or scripts others have written for their personal use.

If you would be willing to share or make some recommendations that would be great.

Thanks in advance.

J

Hello,

I hope you are all well. I wanted to reach out to the forum to see if you all had any scripts and/or script recommendations you would be willing to share.

I am currently using the three big ones that I came across in the forum: the two from Lonelycoder (Ab-solution his terminal script) and Skynet. I am sure there have to be more or scripts others have written for their personal use.

If you would be willing to share or make some recommendations that would be great.

Thanks in advance.

J
Install "AMTM" it will help with Dnscrypt and others.

Skeal,

Got it.

-J

Hello,

Thanks in advance.

J

For those with mips routers I would add ya-malware-block.sh to the list.