What's new

senior or very senior?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

royarcher

Very Senior Member
I can't help but notice that once one turns 61 years of age their title goes from senior member to very senior member. Although I must admit some days I feel like a very senior member on the whole I think I feel more like a naughty young man, at least my wife keeps telling me to grow up. Sooo any chance of changing it to say 65 or even 70? I am curious what other young people stuck in old bodies think

Reactions: KW.
I think it is based on post count and possibly other algorithms.

Senior and Very Senior are still fine. Part of the Furniture are ready to kick the bucket at any moment.

Senior and Very Senior are still fine. Part of the Furniture are ready to kick the bucket at any moment.
Whew that makes me feel better I know enough to know that I don't know enough to ever get there ,if that makes sense?

The titles are strictly based on post count. If they were based on age, the words "coot" and "geezer" would have been incorporated.

Don't forget to slip in Millennial and Boomer in the list, people's favorite insults these days.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!