1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice

Welcome To SNBForums

SNBForums is a community for anyone who wants to learn about or discuss the latest in wireless routers, network storage and the ins and outs of building and maintaining a small network.

If you'd like to post a question, simply register and have at it!

While you're at it, please check out SmallNetBuilder for product reviews and our famous Router Charts, Ranker and plenty more!

Setting up FTP on RT-AC3100 with Skynet and Pi-Hooe with DNS over HTTPS

Discussion in 'ASUS Wireless' started by Gorilla-P, Nov 19, 2019.

1. Gorilla-P

Gorilla-P New Around Here

I recently upgraded my converted AC68U's to RT-AC3100's. It has been a significant upgrade. I set them up with Skynet (using AMTM). I was also using Diversion until I decided to setup PiHole with DNS over HTTPS via Cloudflare.
    I wanted to setup FTP to share files from an external HDD but I'm having trouble. I worked through a few kinks.
    I am now having trouble logging in with TLS enabled. Do I need to generate a certificate or do I need to change something with the login?

Could someone please let me know if there is something that I need to do to make this work or if I'm missing something?
    Any help is appreciated

Last edited: Nov 20, 2019