What's new

Sharing Antennas for 4x4 Dual Band

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

tinglewifi

New Around Here
Does anyone know of a mux or similar device that can take output from 2 different Wifi 4x4 radios (one a 2.4G and the other 5G; both use the Broadcom BCM43465 MU-MIMO chipset) and connect them to the same 4 antennas? I don't want to use 8 antennas so looking for way to share the same 4 antennas. I see there are several new 4x4 routers on the market that have a mux built into the motherboard design. I need a separate device to do this. Any ideas???

Does anyone know of a mux or similar device that can take output from 2 different Wifi 4x4 radios (one a 2.4G and the other 5G; both use the Broadcom BCM43465 MU-MIMO chipset) and connect them to the same 4 antennas? I don't want to use 8 antennas so looking for way to share the same 4 antennas. I see there are several new 4x4 routers on the market that have a mux built into the motherboard design. I need a separate device to do this. Any ideas???

It's actually not a MUX - it's just good antenna design...

Not everyone want to see dead spiders in the living room...

Screen Shot 2019-04-01 at 5.51.20 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-04-01 at 5.50.51 PM.png

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!