Skynet Skynet error USB not found after USB drive substitution.

• ATTENTION! You'll notice a Prefix dropdown when you create a thread. If your post applies to one of the topics listed, please use that Prefix for your post. When browsing the thread list you can use the Prefix to filter the view.
  • ATTENTION! As of November 1, 2020, you are not able to reply to threads 6 months after the thread is opened if there are more than 500 posts in the thread.
    Threads will not be locked, so posts may still be edited by their authors.
    Just start a new thread on the topic to post if you get an error message when trying to reply to a thread.

bigAboo

Occasional Visitor
Hello. I remove my old drive and put new USB flash to usb3.0 port on my RT-AC68U. In "amtm" menu I see
Снимок экрана от 2021-02-07 14-49-16.png

When I hit 2 i see
Снимок экрана от 2021-02-07 14-50-32.png

and so on...
How can I solve this installation problem?

nbdwt73

Regular Contributor
Hello. I remove my old drive and put new USB flash to usb3.0 port on my RT-AC68U. In "amtm" menu I see
View attachment 30453
When I hit 2 i see
View attachment 30454
and so on...
How can I solve this installation problem?
Did you format the new thumb drive before inserting it? If not then format on your computer then try again...

JaimeZX

Skynet was installed on your thumbdrive. If you remove the thumbdrive and put a different one, then Skynet isn't there anymore.

bigAboo

Occasional Visitor
Yes, I'
Did you format the new thumb drive before inserting it? If not then format on your computer then try again...

Yes, i've format new drive, then make swap, then install Entware. And from the begining before all this steps amtm shows me that Skynet is installed.(

bigAboo

Occasional Visitor
Skynet was installed on your thumbdrive. If you remove the thumbdrive and put a different one, then Skynet isn't there anymore.
I though just like You but, but nope amtm shows me that Skynet is installed. This fact confuse me.

thelonelycoder

Part of the Furniture
amtm looks for the file /jffs/scripts/firewall to determine if Skynet is installed.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!