What's new

Slow speed for transmission with Dual WAN

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

huxuan

Occasional Visitor
Transmission used to work well on my AC86U with the latest stable Asusmwrt-Merlin 384.14, but I want to further speed it up with dual WAN. After some investigation, the Dual WAN seems to work, as speedtest.net shows double result as expected, but it turns out the speed of transmission become significantly slower than before, dropping from 10MB/s around to only about 100KB/s.

When I look through the PT website I use, it shows that I have two IPs and the seeds seems to have been divided into two part for each IP. For example, 50 seeds in total and 20 for IP1 and 30 for IP2. And the number keeps changing as I refresh the page from time to time. I suspect that might be the reason of slow speed.

Due to my poor experience on play with Merlin and something like iptables, can anybody give any suggestions on how to solve the problem? Note that PT website usually allow only 1 IP for downloading and multiple IPs for uploading/seeding, that is just what I want to speed up.