What's new

Diversion [Solved] Don't work ;o

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Foudtz

New Around Here
Hi !
I'm new here, i've just discovered this addon
I got a RT-AC68U with Merlin since a while !

Today, i've installed Diversion directly with amtm > install, and everything is OK :
1641322597571.png

But I still got massive ads :( !

1641325299837.png

On router, I've activated LAN > DNSFilter :
- ON
- Router
- Custom 1 : My pixelserv 192.168.1.197
(No clients)

On my computers, I've my router on default DNS

Did i miss something ?

Thanks !

Last edited:
- ON
- Router
(No clients)

Don't do any of that. Diversion will do everything necessary.

Okay, i checked some options, seems to be better (still not better than a real uBlock or other), nice seems works on Youtube ads, which is nice !

Hi !
I'm new here, i've just discovered this addon
I got a RT-AC68U with Merlin since a while !

Today, i've installed Diversion directly with amtm > install, and everything is OK :
View attachment 38252

But I still got massive ads :( !

View attachment 38257

- ON
- Router
(No clients)

Did i miss something ?

Thanks !
You should gave the Pixelserv in an IP address outside of the LAN DHCP range. For example, I have my DHCP IP Pool Ending Address as 192.168.50.253 which leaves the IP address 192.168.50.254 avaliable for a static IP assignment outside of the DHCP pool of addresses to which I assign the Pixelserv.

The totals will update twice a day.

Otherwise try unbound (your own dns server) with adguard. Just don't force clients to use adguard (option in the install of adguard)

You can always use one of the more aggressive lists in Diversion, but I had issues with it blocking too much. With the default list.. it has blocked just about 1mil ads so far last year for me. And if you use browser extensions on top.. you can get most everything else as well (ublock origin, privacy badger). I see it as an initial funnel that handles most of the blatant ads for all devices on the network.. then you can get more aggressive on a device-by-device basis... as some need to hit servers that make the other lists...

You should gave the Pixelserv in an IP address outside of the LAN DHCP range. For example, I have my DHCP IP Pool Ending Address as 192.168.50.253 which leaves the IP address 192.168.50.254 avaliable for a static IP assignment outside of the DHCP pool of addresses to which I assign the Pixelserv.

The totals will update twice a day.
My pixelserv is out of dhcp range (.200 > .250)
Thanks for the update !

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!