What's new

Solved: Keeson wifi box

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

JackBauer

New Around Here
Wanted to make a quick post to share for posterity...

I bought an adjustable bed that has wifi for smart home integration. Ergomotion makes them, but other manufacturers such as Beautyrest, Serta, Tempurpedic (soon) resell them with some usually minor differences.

The ergomotion bed uses a Keeson wifi box: https://fccid.io/2AK23WF02D/User-Manual/Users-Manual-3826583

Of course the darn thing only works on 2.4ghz, and you need to keep any devices you want to communicate with it (phone, Alexa, Google Home) permanently on the same broadcast id.

I was getting "reason: Class 3 frame received from nonassociated station (7)" and "reason: Disassociated because sending station is leaving (or has left) BSS (8)" errors in the main log associated with the MAC address of the bed's wifi dongle. In the wireless log I would see that its MAC address would be Associated but blank under Authorized. (I have an Asus GT-AC5300 running latest Asus firmware)

Tried my main router and a different brand range extender sitting right next to the bed.

Hours later I determine that this wifi box has a real issue with ampersands in the wifi password. :)

I should have figured it out quicker...

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!