spdMerlin spdMerlin tab in WebUI addons missing

  • ATTENTION! You'll notice a Prefix dropdown when you create a thread. If your post applies to one of the topics listed, please use that Prefix for your post. When browsing the thread list you can use the Prefix to filter the view.
  • ATTENTION! As of November 1, 2020, you are not able to reply to threads 6 months after the thread is opened if there are more than 500 posts in the thread.
    Threads will not be locked, so posts may still be edited by their authors.
    Just start a new thread on the topic to post if you get an error message when trying to reply to a thread.

luckycharms

New Around Here
Hi all - new to merlin on my AC88U, and super impressed with it! So, I've installed spdmerlin via amtm and it's working, but it's not showing up as a tab in the addons section of the UI. Works just fine if I go direct to http://192.168.1.1/user5.asp though. Any thoughts on how to get the tab working in the addons section? Many thanks for the fantastic tools!
 

amplatfus

Senior Member
Even after reboot of your AC88U?
 

kfahoo

Occasional Visitor
same here, I've updated 2xRT-AC86U to 386.2_4, on first one everything is fine on second all tabs from addons are gone except unbound.
in amtm I see eg. WebUI for spdMerlin is available at: WebUI page not found. I've tried to search forum but I didnt' find a solution. also I found out some guys had same problem before 386.2_4
 

JohnD5000

Senior Member
same here, I've updated 2xRT-AC86U to 386.2_4, on first one everything is fine on second all tabs from addons are gone except unbound.
in amtm I see eg. WebUI for spdMerlin is available at: WebUI page not found. I've tried to search forum but I didnt' find a solution. also I found out some guys had same problem before 386.2_4
Try doing a UF (forced upgrade) or a upgrade if UF not available for each script in AMTM, and then reboot router. This worked for me a few versions ago when I had this issue.
 

kfahoo

Occasional Visitor
Try doing a UF (forced upgrade) or a upgrade if UF not available for each script in AMTM, and then reboot router. This worked for me a few versions ago when I had this issue.
that was one of things I've tried, didn't help
 

Bogey

Regular Contributor
Jack, what can I do if that doesn't work?
The 'addons' button links to 'Unbound' tab. There's a 2nd tab called 'Help & Support'.
There's an 'Internet Speed' tab when clicking on the 'Adaptive QoS' button, but I cannot get to the speed test results (except for going the direct URL: http://192.168.0.1/user6.asp. The same goes for the NTP info: only accessible via http://192.168.0.1/user4.asp and scMerlin (http://192.168.0.1/user6.asp).
Funny thing is that on that particular page (scMerlin) the user4, user5 and user6 are no where to be found either, nor on the terminal results of 'List Addon WebUI tab to page mapping'.

Edit: ok, I got it working. I had not only to reboot but completely power it down. Pressed the off button, removed the power cord, pressed on, pressed off (to be sure residu power is gone), plugged in the power cord and powered up.

Thanks Jack for these great plugins.
 
Last edited:

Similar threads

Latest threads

Sign Up For SNBForums Daily Digest

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!
Top